Malaika Arora Khan to come up with fitness DVD
Mumbai: Model-turned-actress Malaika Arora Khan is often complimented on her perfect figure. She plans to share her fitness mantra with her fans and has decided to come up with a DVD soon.
"Hopefully, that will be soon enough. I am very much into yoga. I hope to come out with something which will also have diet plans in my DVD," Malaika told reporters.
Before this, Shilpa Shetty and Bipasha Basu had launched their fitness DVDs.
The 38-year-old`s fashion sense is also appreciated and she is open to starting her fashion line, but only when her younger sister will join her.
"May be I will. I love fashion, I love clothes, and I love everything about fashion. I do have a flair for it but there is a lot of hard work that goes into it. Someday, I would love to explore it, but I will not do it myself. I would like to go ahead if my sister Amrita also gets involved in it," Malaika said.
Currently, Malaika is excited about the sequel to "Dabangg" and said: "Being the producer is hard work enough. I have been actually involved this time, though not so much the first time. This time, I am completely involved with everything round this."
"Dabangg" was the highest grosser in 2010, so expectations are high from part two also.
"It is a brand that is established. There is a curiosity about what will `Dabangg 2` be all about. That`s part of business. Any kind of speculation is good because it increases the value of what we have, but we do have something good on hand and we are looking forward to it."
Will Malaika shake her leg for any song in ‘Dabangg 2’?
"I am not sure about the creative part as that is decided by (my husband) Arbaaz because he is part of that department," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri celebrate 25 years of marriage
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study
- Unique ideas that will help you immortalise your wedding
- Bigg Boss 10: Will Om Swami be the next India wala to face eviction?
- Priyanka Chopra or Deepika Padukone – who will romance a Chinese star after Salman Khan?
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!