Mandira Bedi gets special wishes from Masaba Gupta
Mumbai: Anchor-actress-designer Mandira Bedi, who is ready to showcase her new line of saris at the Lakme Fashion Week summer-resort 2014 here, has received a special good luck wish from the talented Masaba Gupta.
"LFW starts tommorow. All my lovve to Mandyyyy who makes her debut! Sad I`m missing it all! But with you in spirit. Always," Masaba, who is the fashion director of Satya Paul, posted to Mandira on Twitter.
Mandira, who is known for flaunting Satya Paul designs in the past, ventured into fashion designing last year and even opened a signature store here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking