Mandira Bedi gets special wishes from Masaba Gupta
Mumbai: Anchor-actress-designer Mandira Bedi, who is ready to showcase her new line of saris at the Lakme Fashion Week summer-resort 2014 here, has received a special good luck wish from the talented Masaba Gupta.
"LFW starts tommorow. All my lovve to Mandyyyy who makes her debut! Sad I`m missing it all! But with you in spirit. Always," Masaba, who is the fashion director of Satya Paul, posted to Mandira on Twitter.
Mandira, who is known for flaunting Satya Paul designs in the past, ventured into fashion designing last year and even opened a signature store here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic