Mandira Bedi gets special wishes from Masaba Gupta
Mumbai: Anchor-actress-designer Mandira Bedi, who is ready to showcase her new line of saris at the Lakme Fashion Week summer-resort 2014 here, has received a special good luck wish from the talented Masaba Gupta.
"LFW starts tommorow. All my lovve to Mandyyyy who makes her debut! Sad I`m missing it all! But with you in spirit. Always," Masaba, who is the fashion director of Satya Paul, posted to Mandira on Twitter.
Mandira, who is known for flaunting Satya Paul designs in the past, ventured into fashion designing last year and even opened a signature store here.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya