Mandira Bedi gets special wishes from Masaba Gupta
Mumbai: Anchor-actress-designer Mandira Bedi, who is ready to showcase her new line of saris at the Lakme Fashion Week summer-resort 2014 here, has received a special good luck wish from the talented Masaba Gupta.
"LFW starts tommorow. All my lovve to Mandyyyy who makes her debut! Sad I`m missing it all! But with you in spirit. Always," Masaba, who is the fashion director of Satya Paul, posted to Mandira on Twitter.
Mandira, who is known for flaunting Satya Paul designs in the past, ventured into fashion designing last year and even opened a signature store here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!