Mandira Bedi poses for pro-faux leather ad
Mumbai: Actress-anchor Mandira Bedi looks a killer in a pro-fake leather ad for animal rights organisation People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) India.
The caption for the ad is "Sometimes It`s Cool to Be SoFake".
In the ad, Mandira sports a flashy spiked faux leather jacket by Sukriti Grover and celebrity hairstylist Sapna Bhavnani`s collection SoFake.
"Sapna has shown us through her designs that it`s cool to be SoFake. Through her clothes, she has shown that you can have looks that can kill without killing anybody," Mandira said in a statement.
Known for its unique structured shapes and striking black, white and grey tones, SoFake will soon be on display at the upcoming Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics
- Mika Singh's 'Dhingana' highlights Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' journey
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra