Mandira Bedi poses for pro-faux leather ad
Mumbai: Actress-anchor Mandira Bedi looks a killer in a pro-fake leather ad for animal rights organisation People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) India.
The caption for the ad is "Sometimes It`s Cool to Be SoFake".
In the ad, Mandira sports a flashy spiked faux leather jacket by Sukriti Grover and celebrity hairstylist Sapna Bhavnani`s collection SoFake.
"Sapna has shown us through her designs that it`s cool to be SoFake. Through her clothes, she has shown that you can have looks that can kill without killing anybody," Mandira said in a statement.
Known for its unique structured shapes and striking black, white and grey tones, SoFake will soon be on display at the upcoming Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh just tweeted the most cutesy message for his 'baiko' Genelia!
- Soha Ali Khan bats for stronger laws against animal cruelty
- Karanvir Bohra and wifey Teejay Sidhu blessed with twin daughters!
- 'Bigg Boss' 10: We bet you haven’t seen these family pictures of Priyanka Jagga Muise!
- Lady Gaga doesn't like comparison with Madonna, says 'we are very different'
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!