Mandira Bedi poses for pro-faux leather ad
Mumbai: Actress-anchor Mandira Bedi looks a killer in a pro-fake leather ad for animal rights organisation People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) India.
The caption for the ad is "Sometimes It`s Cool to Be SoFake".
In the ad, Mandira sports a flashy spiked faux leather jacket by Sukriti Grover and celebrity hairstylist Sapna Bhavnani`s collection SoFake.
"Sapna has shown us through her designs that it`s cool to be SoFake. Through her clothes, she has shown that you can have looks that can kill without killing anybody," Mandira said in a statement.
Known for its unique structured shapes and striking black, white and grey tones, SoFake will soon be on display at the upcoming Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly