Manish Malhotra loved `The Great Gatsby` fashion
Mumbai: Ace fashion designer Manish Malhotra is heaping praises on the fashion shown in Australian director Baz Luhrmann`s movie ‘The Great Gatsby’.
"Watched `The Great Gatsby` last night. Loved the costumes and art direction," Malhotra, known for designing for Bollywood celebrities like Kajol, Kareena Kapoor and Katrina Kaif, said in one of the posts on the microblogging site Twitter.
The movie opened the ongoing Cannes International Film Festival.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Really inspired by what Deepika, Priyanka are doing: Dev Patel
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Nitibha Kaul, Aakanksha Sharmaa celebrate friendship outside 'Bigg Boss 10' house – See pic
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!