Marc Jacobs creates pricey tee from `graffiti attack` on Paris boutique
New York: Marc Jacobs has converted the ` graffiti attack ` on his Paris boutique into an expensive t-shirt.
An anti-fashion activist, Kidult, was responsible for the attack on Jacobs` store.
Kidult also targeted the American fashion designer on Twitter by posting a pic of the freshly painted giant green "686 dollars" and dollar signs that he painted on the storefront, the New York Daily News reported.
Along with the snap, the self-styled "visual dictator" wrote, "how much are you going to sell this for".
Jacobs responded to the comment with a tongue-in-cheek promotion, which read "Come by Paris Collection for the opening night installation of the new @therealkidult."
The message asserted that they proudly support the arts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'