Marc Jacobs creates pricey tee from `graffiti attack` on Paris boutique
New York: Marc Jacobs has converted the ` graffiti attack ` on his Paris boutique into an expensive t-shirt.
An anti-fashion activist, Kidult, was responsible for the attack on Jacobs` store.
Kidult also targeted the American fashion designer on Twitter by posting a pic of the freshly painted giant green "686 dollars" and dollar signs that he painted on the storefront, the New York Daily News reported.
Along with the snap, the self-styled "visual dictator" wrote, "how much are you going to sell this for".
Jacobs responded to the comment with a tongue-in-cheek promotion, which read "Come by Paris Collection for the opening night installation of the new @therealkidult."
The message asserted that they proudly support the arts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks incredibly gorgeous on the cover of Grazia India
- Deepika Padukone aces her monochrome look like a fashion pro!
- Make-up must haves in your kitty!
- Wedding special: Dear men, ace Nawabi look this season
- Vishnu Raj Menon wins Peter England Mr India 2016, Hrithik Roshan feels 'inspired'