Marc Jacobs heading for Dior?
London: Marc Jacobs, the creative director of Louis Vuitton, is reportedly set to join as head designer for Dior.
Dior`s head designer John Galliano was sacked after being charged with racially abusing people in a Paris cafe.
While the brand hasn`t revealed the list of shortlisted candidates, it is claimed that Jacobs is on the top of the list for Bernard Arnault, the chairman of LVMH, the parent company of Dior, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"The two have met often in recent weeks to discuss the matter," said a source.
"Jacobs, the current creative director of Louis Vuitton, renewed his contract with LVMH in January and it is possible for him to continue in his current position even if he takes over Dior," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn