Marc Jacobs loves the ritual of getting dressed
London: Marc Jacobs, director of the French design house Louis Vuitton, loves the rituals surrounding getting dressed and believes it is what fashion is about.
The 48-year-old, who recently unveiled his new scent Dot, likes to delve into new areas of fashion because he enjoys seeing women indulge themselves, reported Femalefirst.
"Anything to me that is part of the joy, the ritual, of getting dressed - things that women enjoy like bags, shoes, fragrance, clothes, make-up - that`s what fashion`s about for me.
"I love the opportunity, wherever there is one, to adorn, to decorate, to scent, to dress. That`s what fashion`s all about. It`s not necessary, it`s something you want -- it`s a fancy and a whim," Jacobs said.
The designer is now working on a cosmetics line.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Johar is keen to watch THIS Bollywood release! Any guesses?
- Fact alert! Anushka Sharma performed her own stunts in Salman Khan's 'Sultan'
- Maanayata, hubby Sanjay Dutt's adorable dance is the most romantic thing you will watch today!
- Dino Morea, Ranbir Kapoor flaunt football skills! - See pics
- Rahul Singh takes blessings from poor on his B-day
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how