Marc Jacobs postpones show due to snow
Los Angeles: Designer Marc Jacobs has postponed his New York Fashion Week show as city residents brace themselves for severe blizzards.
Jacobs, who counts Anne Hathaway and Selma Blair among his star clients, has pushed the show back from February 11 to 14 because several key items had not arrived due to delivery delays caused by snowstorms in the US, reported People magazine.
"We`re missing bags, shoes and two fabrics... Marc and I are extremely sorry for this inconvenience. We just want to have the best show possible and show all the product that our design team has been working on so hard for the last six months," Robert Duffy, Marc Jacobs International president, said.
"We completely understand if people have to get on a plane to go to London. We`re not expecting people to change those plans or other plans just for us. We are live streaming the show," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics