Marc Jacobs postpones show due to snow
Los Angeles: Designer Marc Jacobs has postponed his New York Fashion Week show as city residents brace themselves for severe blizzards.
Jacobs, who counts Anne Hathaway and Selma Blair among his star clients, has pushed the show back from February 11 to 14 because several key items had not arrived due to delivery delays caused by snowstorms in the US, reported People magazine.
"We`re missing bags, shoes and two fabrics... Marc and I are extremely sorry for this inconvenience. We just want to have the best show possible and show all the product that our design team has been working on so hard for the last six months," Robert Duffy, Marc Jacobs International president, said.
"We completely understand if people have to get on a plane to go to London. We`re not expecting people to change those plans or other plans just for us. We are live streaming the show," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn and Abigail Eames in ‘Raatein’ from ‘Shivaay’ will melt your heart! Watch song
- Deepika Padukone to play King Ashoka’s daughter on reel?
- 'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP
- Why daddys always save their sons: Kangana Ranaut on Hrithik controversy
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn