Marc Jacobs to launch make-up range
London: Fashion designer Marc Jacobs, who already has three fashion lines and 10 fragrances, is all set to launch his own make-up range.
However, the 49-year-old fashion mogul is not divulging the details about his products.
"I am beyond excited for the launch of Marc Jacobs Beauty. The packaging is so seductive, so cool. The colours are gorgeous and inspiring and the formulas and textures invite you to `make-up`,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Jacobs as saying.
Jacobs, who is teaming up with cosmetics company Sephora, added: “The Magic Marc`er Precision Pen Eye Liner is the deepest, glossiest, blackest black on the market and the Style Eye-Con No.7 palettes are each and all perfect for creating the character one feels like showing the world on any given day or night.”
The launch date is still unknown but the range is expected to hit shops later this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly