Marc Jacobs to launch make-up range
London: Fashion designer Marc Jacobs, who already has three fashion lines and 10 fragrances, is all set to launch his own make-up range.
However, the 49-year-old fashion mogul is not divulging the details about his products.
"I am beyond excited for the launch of Marc Jacobs Beauty. The packaging is so seductive, so cool. The colours are gorgeous and inspiring and the formulas and textures invite you to `make-up`,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Jacobs as saying.
Jacobs, who is teaming up with cosmetics company Sephora, added: “The Magic Marc`er Precision Pen Eye Liner is the deepest, glossiest, blackest black on the market and the Style Eye-Con No.7 palettes are each and all perfect for creating the character one feels like showing the world on any given day or night.”
The launch date is still unknown but the range is expected to hit shops later this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Oscars 2017: Priyanka Chopra raises temperature in white at red carpet
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired