Marc Jacobs wants to make people happy with his creations
London: Louis Vuitton designer Marc Jacobs says he just wants to make people happy with his creations but doesn`t get his head turned by flattery.
The 48-year-old said his main aim when creating new collections is simply to have people enjoy them, reported Femalefirst.
"I want to make nice things and to get them out there so people can enjoy them," Jacobs said.
The designer also said he is content with his life and tries not to get distracted by compliments and flattery.
"I just do my job. Nice things are very nice to hear and it is flattering when one is given some kind of recognition, but none of that distracts me from what my job is, what it has always been: to make things."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- IIFA 2016: Defining hotness in all black Deepika Padukone will leave you gasping for air!
- Watch: Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover are spilling love all over at IIFA green carpet!
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities on his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic
- Mandira Bedi’s sexy bikini ‘saree’ will give you serious fashion goals – See pics
- Fawad Khan is conservative – Here’s why