Marc Jacobs wants to make people happy with his creations
London: Louis Vuitton designer Marc Jacobs says he just wants to make people happy with his creations but doesn`t get his head turned by flattery.
The 48-year-old said his main aim when creating new collections is simply to have people enjoy them, reported Femalefirst.
"I want to make nice things and to get them out there so people can enjoy them," Jacobs said.
The designer also said he is content with his life and tries not to get distracted by compliments and flattery.
"I just do my job. Nice things are very nice to hear and it is flattering when one is given some kind of recognition, but none of that distracts me from what my job is, what it has always been: to make things."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly