Marc Jacobs wants to make people happy with his creations
London: Louis Vuitton designer Marc Jacobs says he just wants to make people happy with his creations but doesn`t get his head turned by flattery.
The 48-year-old said his main aim when creating new collections is simply to have people enjoy them, reported Femalefirst.
"I want to make nice things and to get them out there so people can enjoy them," Jacobs said.
The designer also said he is content with his life and tries not to get distracted by compliments and flattery.
"I just do my job. Nice things are very nice to hear and it is flattering when one is given some kind of recognition, but none of that distracts me from what my job is, what it has always been: to make things."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Filmmakers just followed law; Karan Johar is being bullied: Zoya Akhtar
- Unfair to target film involving mostly Indians, says Dia Mirza
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint
- I'm sure kids will be inspired by 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- No blanket ban on Pakistani artistes in view of prevailing atmosphere: MEA
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!
- ‘Befikre’ couple Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor looks smoking hot together- SEE pics
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare