Marc Jacobs wants to make people happy with his creations
London: Louis Vuitton designer Marc Jacobs says he just wants to make people happy with his creations but doesn`t get his head turned by flattery.
The 48-year-old said his main aim when creating new collections is simply to have people enjoy them, reported Femalefirst.
"I want to make nice things and to get them out there so people can enjoy them," Jacobs said.
The designer also said he is content with his life and tries not to get distracted by compliments and flattery.
"I just do my job. Nice things are very nice to hear and it is flattering when one is given some kind of recognition, but none of that distracts me from what my job is, what it has always been: to make things."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aww! Here's a sweet gesture by Alia Bhatt towards mom Soni Razdan – Check out
- Birthday bash! Shah Rukh Khan, Aryan, Navya Naveli turn up at Karan Johar's birthday party – See pics
- Have always been confident about my work: Richa Chadha
- Bored of saris, anarkalis on special occasions? Innovate
- Twitteratti want Captain America to turn 'gay'
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how
- Wow! What a combination - Sonam Kapoor gives desi twist to her look for amfAR Gala
- Behind the scenes- Sexy Femina cover girl Radhika Apte unplugged – Watch video