Mariah Carey set to launch new nail polish range
Washington: Mariah Carey will be unveiling the latest range of OPI nail polishes called `The Mariah Carey Holiday` in October.
It will be sold in at places like Ulta and wherever OPI polishes are sold.
The seasonal set of 18 nail polishes, which will boast rich red, burgundy, maroon and brown hues, along with glitters have cheeky names assigned to them, Radar Online reported.
Each nail polish in the collection is named after the 43-year-old singer`s singles like `All I Want for Christmas (Is OPI),` `Cute Little Vixen,` `Visions of Love,` and `Emotions.`
The `Without You` hitmaker had earlier released a limited edition range with the nail lacquer brand, in 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Give education, equality to girl child, urges Amitabh Bachchan
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond says Judi Dench
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how