Marilyn Monroe`s face to front Chanel
London: Late screen icon Marilyn Monroe`s face is fronting a promotional campaign for a luxury perfume from the house of Chanel.
The late icon follows in the footsteps of other brand ambassadors including Carole Bouquet and Nicole Kidman, and most recently Brad Pitt, who earlier fronted the campaign, reports contactmusic.com.
Monroe will now be taking over from Pitt after Chanel bosses put together a new promo featuring previously unreleased pictures of the actress and unheard audio in which she explains her famous quote about wearing nothing but Chanel No. 5 in bed.
She says in the film: "They ask you questions like... What do you wear to bed - A pyjama top?... A nightgown? So I said, `Chanel No. 5` because it`s the truth!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jolly LLB 2 box office collections: Akshay Kumar's impressive act crosses Rs 100 cr!
- Disha Patani gets trolled for wearing 'revealing' dress, posts befitting response!
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Priyanka Chopra's birthday wish for Sanjay Leela Bhansali is too cute to miss!
- Rangoon movie review: Kangana Ranaut as Miss Julia is 'bloody hell'; Shahid Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan's tussle in love stays with you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show