Mario Lopez launches innerwear range
London: Actor Mario Lopez has launched his own innerwear collection called `RatedM`.
According to Women`s Wear Daily, the "Saved By The Bell" star has designed his own line of undergarments in partnership with the brand 2(x)ist, and he is set to model them for the company`s upcoming advertising campaign, reports contactmusic.com.
Lopez`s range is on sale online with a two-pack costing $26.50.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranbir Kapoor looks exactly like young Sanjay Dutt in leaked PICS from the biopic!
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' promotions: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt take Jaipur by storm - Watch
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!