Marisa Miller strips off to fight skin cancer
Melbourne: Supermodel Marisa Miller has shed her clothes for Marc Jacobs’ new campaign to fight skin cancer.
Fashion designer Jacobs got the Victoria’s Secret model to pose for revealing photograph to promote his new skin cancer awareness campaign called ‘Protect the Skin You’re In.’
However Miller isn’t the first to have stripped for the designer’s campaign.
The campaign has previously featured the likes of Heidi Klum, Helena Christensen, Dita Von Teese, Naomi Campbell and Victoria Beckham all showing skin for the cause.
“Since we moved to California I have realized how important it is to practice safe sun for myself and to keep my three boys’ skin well protected as well. Skin cancer is a huge problem and I really wanted to help raise awareness by taking part in Marc’s initiative,” the Daily Telegraph quoted Victoria as telling the Daily Mail.
This sizzling image of Marisa will be printed on yellow tees available at Jacobs boutiques and all the money generated from the sale of the shirts would go to NYU Cancer Institute at NYU Langone Medical Centre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!