Marisa Miller strips off to fight skin cancer
Melbourne: Supermodel Marisa Miller has shed her clothes for Marc Jacobs’ new campaign to fight skin cancer.
Fashion designer Jacobs got the Victoria’s Secret model to pose for revealing photograph to promote his new skin cancer awareness campaign called ‘Protect the Skin You’re In.’
However Miller isn’t the first to have stripped for the designer’s campaign.
The campaign has previously featured the likes of Heidi Klum, Helena Christensen, Dita Von Teese, Naomi Campbell and Victoria Beckham all showing skin for the cause.
“Since we moved to California I have realized how important it is to practice safe sun for myself and to keep my three boys’ skin well protected as well. Skin cancer is a huge problem and I really wanted to help raise awareness by taking part in Marc’s initiative,” the Daily Telegraph quoted Victoria as telling the Daily Mail.
This sizzling image of Marisa will be printed on yellow tees available at Jacobs boutiques and all the money generated from the sale of the shirts would go to NYU Cancer Institute at NYU Langone Medical Centre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!