Masaba adds quirky touch to Tata Nano
New Delhi:Young designer Masaba Gupta is looking forward to unveiling her quirky version of the Tata Nano on the opening day of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW), starting Oct 9.
Tata Motors` small car Nano will celebrate the spirit of young achievers with Masaba as part of their Nano Awesomeness Live campaign at the fashion event which will be held at Pragati Maidan here.
This is not Masaba`s first association with the car brand. She was earlier seen in the new Tata Nano TV commercial.
“I am very excited to be a part of this campaign which celebrates the spirit of youth in all its glory. I have been working on the creation of the very innovative, fun and stylish looking Nano for a while and look forward to its unveiling," the designer said in a statement.
Ankush Arora, senior vice president, passenger vehicles (commercial), Tata Motors, said that "Masaba and the Nano share a unique attitude of doing things differently”.
Masaba, daughter of actress Neena Gupta and former cricketer Vivian Richards, is also the fashion director of brand Satya Paul.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn