Masaba adds quirky touch to Tata Nano
New Delhi:Young designer Masaba Gupta is looking forward to unveiling her quirky version of the Tata Nano on the opening day of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW), starting Oct 9.
Tata Motors` small car Nano will celebrate the spirit of young achievers with Masaba as part of their Nano Awesomeness Live campaign at the fashion event which will be held at Pragati Maidan here.
This is not Masaba`s first association with the car brand. She was earlier seen in the new Tata Nano TV commercial.
“I am very excited to be a part of this campaign which celebrates the spirit of youth in all its glory. I have been working on the creation of the very innovative, fun and stylish looking Nano for a while and look forward to its unveiling," the designer said in a statement.
Ankush Arora, senior vice president, passenger vehicles (commercial), Tata Motors, said that "Masaba and the Nano share a unique attitude of doing things differently”.
Masaba, daughter of actress Neena Gupta and former cricketer Vivian Richards, is also the fashion director of brand Satya Paul.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics