Masaba Gupta, Amit Aggarwal to open LFW 2014
Mumbai: Masaba, known for her prints, and Amit, the man synonymous with edgy and futuristic fashion, will display their collections Aug 19 at Palladium Hotel, a day prior to the fashion week scheduled Aug 20-24, said a statement.
"I am very excited to be opening Lakme Fashion Week this season. I will be showcasing after one year...LFW was the platform where my journey in fashion started and it’s good to be back,” said Masaba.
Added Amit: “Opening the fashion week was always a dream. This platform allows me more creative freedom and concentration on the vision of the brand. I look forward to kick starting the fashion week with a bang.”
LFW is jointly organised by cosmetic brand Lakme and IMG Reliance, entertainment event marketing and management company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Daddy Shah Rukh Khan is a tad worried about AbRam! – Here's why
- Asha Bhosle, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's unusual rendezvous in New York! - View pic
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics