Masaba Gupta, Amit Aggarwal to open LFW 2014
Mumbai: Masaba, known for her prints, and Amit, the man synonymous with edgy and futuristic fashion, will display their collections Aug 19 at Palladium Hotel, a day prior to the fashion week scheduled Aug 20-24, said a statement.
"I am very excited to be opening Lakme Fashion Week this season. I will be showcasing after one year...LFW was the platform where my journey in fashion started and it’s good to be back,” said Masaba.
Added Amit: “Opening the fashion week was always a dream. This platform allows me more creative freedom and concentration on the vision of the brand. I look forward to kick starting the fashion week with a bang.”
LFW is jointly organised by cosmetic brand Lakme and IMG Reliance, entertainment event marketing and management company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how