Masaba Gupta, Amit Aggarwal to open LFW 2014
Mumbai: Masaba, known for her prints, and Amit, the man synonymous with edgy and futuristic fashion, will display their collections Aug 19 at Palladium Hotel, a day prior to the fashion week scheduled Aug 20-24, said a statement.
"I am very excited to be opening Lakme Fashion Week this season. I will be showcasing after one year...LFW was the platform where my journey in fashion started and it’s good to be back,” said Masaba.
Added Amit: “Opening the fashion week was always a dream. This platform allows me more creative freedom and concentration on the vision of the brand. I look forward to kick starting the fashion week with a bang.”
LFW is jointly organised by cosmetic brand Lakme and IMG Reliance, entertainment event marketing and management company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Government should decide if banning actors can stop terrorism: Varun Dhawan
- Can you caption this PIC for Katrina Kaif? Yes, she's asking for it!
- Pakistani artistes controversy: MNS workers protest outside Karan Johar’s residence
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- MNS effect? Pakistani actor Fawad Khan secretly LEAVES India—Deets inside
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn