Mean comments do not bother Paris Hilton
London: Socialite Paris Hilton says criticism does not matter to her anymore and she pays no attention to the mean comments often used against her.
Hilton, 33, who has often been at the centre of jokes and slurs, said the jabs initially used to hurt her but now she laughs at them, reportedly.
"If people want to be mean, that`s their problem. It used to be really hurtful. I would call and cry to my mom all the time but now I just laugh," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'