Megan Fox dyes her hair red for ‘Ninja Turtles’
Los Angeles: Hollywood actress Megan Fox was spotted sporting a new hairdo, which is said to be part of preparation for her new movie ‘Ninja Turtles’.
The 26-year-old has dyed her hair red for her upcoming role as April O`Neil in Michael Bay`s live-action ‘Ninja Turtles’ film, reported US magazine.
Fox matched her bright red locks with a puffy coat, black tights, red-and-camouflage high-tops and a pair of dark aviator sunglasses.
The new mother, who gave birth to baby Noah last September, was also accompanied by husband Brian Austin Green, 39, and little Noah himself as she made her way through the LA airport.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly