Megan Fox dyes her hair red for ‘Ninja Turtles’
Los Angeles: Hollywood actress Megan Fox was spotted sporting a new hairdo, which is said to be part of preparation for her new movie ‘Ninja Turtles’.
The 26-year-old has dyed her hair red for her upcoming role as April O`Neil in Michael Bay`s live-action ‘Ninja Turtles’ film, reported US magazine.
Fox matched her bright red locks with a puffy coat, black tights, red-and-camouflage high-tops and a pair of dark aviator sunglasses.
The new mother, who gave birth to baby Noah last September, was also accompanied by husband Brian Austin Green, 39, and little Noah himself as she made her way through the LA airport.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan acquitted in Arms Act case; court exonerates actor due to lack of evidence
- Bharti Singh - Haarsh Limbhachiyaa had a Roka ceremony?
- Pakistani cinemas gear up to embrace Bollywood again?
- Aamir Khan interested in Hollywood? Here's the truth
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury