Megan Fox says Monroe tattoo removal ‘hurts really bad’
Washington: Megan Fox has revealed that removing tattoos from her body, including one of Marilyn Monroe, has been traumatic and incredibly painful.
The ‘Transformers’ star has been getting the ink work done since she was 19, as a form of self-expression.
“Everyone warned me and told me, ‘There’s gonna be a day when you don’t love this stuff anymore. You’re gonna grow up’,” Us Magazine quoted the actress as saying on Monday’s ‘The Tonight Show With Jay Leno’.
“I was stubborn and thought that I was going to love it forever, or that it would be like a book of my life, all the things that I loved when I was young. It’s not that way at all.”
Fox, 25, who said she has “eight or nine” tattoos, is currently in the process of removing the portrait of Monroe on her right forearm.
“It hurts really bad. It’s really painful.
“Getting them is not that bad, obviously, because I have so many,” she said.
She said that when the laser hit her skin, “it sort of exploded and looked like little kernels of popcorn popping up. It’s traumatic and it’s incredibly painful. They can’t numb it enough to make the pain go away.”
Fox, who wed Brian Austin Green, 38, in June 2010, said she’s also considering erasing tattoos on her stomach and ribs.
“This is going to be the least painful one to take off,” she said of the Monroe tribute.
“She doesn’t look so good anymore!” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!