Megan Fox unveils pre-pregnancy skimpy lingerie ad pics
Washington: Megan Fox has given fans a reminder of what made her one of the world’s sexiest stars in a new advertisement for gadget chain The Sharper Image.
The former ‘Transformers’ star shot the sexy Guys Love Gadgets ad, wearing thigh-high stockings, stilettos and a black corset, before she fell pregnant with son Noah, a website has reported.
However, the campaign has only just been released for Christmas 2012.
“I have always been a bit of a gadget geek and into different types of technology. The campaign is a good fit for me because I love electronics,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!