Mel B's million pound deal for bra campaign
London, April 07: Mel B, Spice Girls singer, has signed a 500,000 pounds deal to head the next Ultimo bra ad campaign.
According to thesun.co.uk, Mel will be in exotic locations to shoot the ads. Other models involved in the Ultimo ad campaign include Sarah Harding and Penny Lancaster. Mel was recently snapped in Miami showing a perfectly toned body as she spent some time with her new husband Stephen Belafonte there.
"We were blown away by the great shape she is in and desperate to land her. Mel B has never been bigger," said a source close to Ultimo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies