Mel C regrets permanent tattoos
London: Former Spice Girls singer Melanie Chisholm, who has got permanent tattoos on her body, says she will discourage her three-year-old daughter from having them.
Fondly called Mel C, the singer has a cross tattoo on her upper left arm and more on her right arm and leg.
"I would definitely discourage (daughter) Scarlet from having tattoos. I am looking into getting some of them removed. I think it was a great idea to get rid of them for the magazine photos. I wish you could do it permanently," femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 38-year-old as saying.
She was recently joined by her Spice Girls bandmates Emma Bunton, Victoria Beckham, Melanie Brown and Geri Halliwell at the launch of a new London musical "Viva Forever", which has used the 1990s group`s songs.
Mel C says they have all become closer as they have aged.
"Our friendship has got better with age. We have shared something so unique that if any of us needed one of the others, we would be there," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly