Melanie Brown sells glamorous dresses for breast cancer charity
London: Singer Melanie Brown is set to sell off a collection of her glamorous dresses to raise money for an Australia-based breast cancer charity.
The 37-year-old former Spice Girl has donated six gowns that she wore as co-presenter on the Australian version of reality show "Dancing With The Stars" to The McGrath Foundation`s sale, reports contactmusic.com.
The sale is being held to generate funds to provide nurses for women suffering from the disease.
"Bidding on my six gowns. All proceeds go towards breast cancer," Brown tweeted.
The sale starts Wednesday at eBay.com.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?