Melanie Janine Brown carries sewing kit on red carpet
London: Singer-songwriter Melanie Janine Brown says she is always prepared for the worst case scenario on the red carpet and likes to keep a sewing kit with her all the time in case her outfit starts to unravel.
"I carry a little sewing kit because I`ve had dresses fall off before. And I always have safety pins too, just in case," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Brown as saying.
The "America`s Got Talent" judge also never travels without her favourite haircare products because she likes her tresses to look perfectly groomed and glossy.
"I use a lot of Bumble and Bumble products on my hair. Surf Spray is my favourite. It gives you body and shine and it seems nice," she said.
The 38-year-old who is known for her bold dressing sense said her go-to looks are daring dresses in bold colours or fitted trousers with cool accessories.
"I`ve always been into; particularly back then, loud clothes. My style now goes from workout stuff to, depending on whether I`m going somewhere nice, a fitted dress. Or I`m a leggings and boots girl. I vary it. Depends on how I feel when I wake up," she had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- Mr World Rohit Khandelwal has Bollywood on his wish list
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic