Melissa George blasts Hollywood`s plastic surgery culture
London: `A Lonely Place to Die` star Melissa George is not a fan of Hollywood`s apparent obsession with cosmetic procedures and doesn`t think people who go under the knife look good.
The 35-year-old actress believes people look better without being surgically altered, reported OK magazine.
"The world has bad plastic surgery. It`s called plastic surgery! Of course you`re not going to look good. If someone needs surgery after accident, I`m a big supporter of that but I don`t know why everyone wants to look like the Joker," she said.
George also said that will never have plastic surgery but does keep up a rigorous beauty regime and has a chemical peel every two years.
"I do believe in maintenance, though. I wear sunscreen and I have a very strong chemical peel about once every two years. Nothing much else as my face is so full anyway - it`s like a chubby little face," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur dances to Salman Khan's song in style! - Watch
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her