Melissa McCarthy immortalised with hand and footprint ceremony
Los Angeles: Hollywood funnywoman Melissa McCarthy`s hands and footprints were immortalised at a ceremony at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood.
Wearing a blue dress, the `Tammy` star was joined by her co-star Susan Sarandon and husband Ben Falcone at the event, reportedly.
The 43-year-old actress looked so happy as she posed for photos, being all-smiles and showing off her dirty hands. Sarandon was seen making a speech and joining the mother of two in front of the cameras.
`Tammy`, which opened in US theatres on July 2, tells the story of a woman named Tammy, played by McCarthy, who hits the road after a series of unfortunate events in her life.
She is joined by her grandmother, played by Sarandon. The comedy was directed and co-written by Falcone, who also plays Tammy`s boss.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH