Melissa McCarthy immortalised with hand and footprint ceremony
Los Angeles: Hollywood funnywoman Melissa McCarthy`s hands and footprints were immortalised at a ceremony at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood.
Wearing a blue dress, the `Tammy` star was joined by her co-star Susan Sarandon and husband Ben Falcone at the event, reportedly.
The 43-year-old actress looked so happy as she posed for photos, being all-smiles and showing off her dirty hands. Sarandon was seen making a speech and joining the mother of two in front of the cameras.
`Tammy`, which opened in US theatres on July 2, tells the story of a woman named Tammy, played by McCarthy, who hits the road after a series of unfortunate events in her life.
She is joined by her grandmother, played by Sarandon. The comedy was directed and co-written by Falcone, who also plays Tammy`s boss.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for