Men must know about jewellery: Ayushmann Khurrana
Mumbai: Actor Ayushmann Khurrana admits he is personally not a fan of any accessories or jewellery, but he has a word of advice for men - stay informed about jewellery!
"I am not a very accessory kind of a person. I don`t even wear rings, but having said that I think men should know about jewellery because that is the only way you lead to a woman`s heart," the 28-year-old said here Friday at the launch of Amaze Jewels.
Ayushmann is married to childhood sweetheart Tahira.
Currently, the "Vicky Donor" actor is busy shooting for "Nautanki Saala". Besides that, he will also be seen in "Hamara Bajaj" and Yash Raj Film`s yet untitled project.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show