Men should not wear jewellery: Shah Rukh Khan
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan may have endorsed jewellery brands but he himself doesn`t like to wear it and feels that men should not wear jewellery.
"I don`t wear jewellery as I don`t feel that men should wear it. I am sorry but everyone has their own taste," the 47-year-old said here Wednesday at the launch of a jewellery lounge by Lista Jewels.
"Sometimes I wear a tabeez (amulet) but then I mostly carry it in my bag, in fact I don`t love to wear a watch even. I think men should not wear jewellery," he added.
Meanwhile, the actor is looking forward to his birthday celebrations Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar's 'Jolly LLB 2' new still OUT, trailer set for Dec 19 release!
- Aamir Khan's 'Koffee With Karan' to be a solo affair?
- #ThrowbackThursday! Ranbir Kapoor in a shower cap is beyond cuteness
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Baywatch' TEASER is here and you must WATCH it!
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil Hoon Main' song will make you fall in love all over again!
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!