Met Costume Institute gala `sucked`, says Gwyneth Paltrow
New York: Gwyneth Paltrow has said that Costume Institute gala was `un-fun` and `too crowded` and she`s never going again.
Paltrow, who sat down with Australia`s `The Kyle and Jackie O Show" over dinner in New York on Thursday, told the hosts that the gala seems like it`s the best thing in the world, but in reality it sucked.
She said that it`s too hot and crowded with everyone pushing each other, the New York Daily News reported.
The 40-year-old actress opted out of the punk theme and rocked a conservative hot pink Valentino haute couture gown in the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH