Met Costume Institute gala `sucked`, says Gwyneth Paltrow
New York: Gwyneth Paltrow has said that Costume Institute gala was `un-fun` and `too crowded` and she`s never going again.
Paltrow, who sat down with Australia`s `The Kyle and Jackie O Show" over dinner in New York on Thursday, told the hosts that the gala seems like it`s the best thing in the world, but in reality it sucked.
She said that it`s too hot and crowded with everyone pushing each other, the New York Daily News reported.
The 40-year-old actress opted out of the punk theme and rocked a conservative hot pink Valentino haute couture gown in the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Banning films with Pakistan actors could result in losses for Indian cinema, says CBFC chief Nihalani
- MS Dhoni goes gaga over Sushant Singh Rajput's performance in his biopic
- Priyanka Chopra to go 'Live With Kelly' once again
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Abu Azmi backs Salman Khan, says Shiv Sena indulging in 'theatrics'
- SS Rajamouli reveals logo of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' – View inside
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn