Met Costume Institute gala `sucked`, says Gwyneth Paltrow
New York: Gwyneth Paltrow has said that Costume Institute gala was `un-fun` and `too crowded` and she`s never going again.
Paltrow, who sat down with Australia`s `The Kyle and Jackie O Show" over dinner in New York on Thursday, told the hosts that the gala seems like it`s the best thing in the world, but in reality it sucked.
She said that it`s too hot and crowded with everyone pushing each other, the New York Daily News reported.
The 40-year-old actress opted out of the punk theme and rocked a conservative hot pink Valentino haute couture gown in the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic