Michael Buble’s wife Luisana Lopilato is Ultimo’s new lingerie girl
London: Canadian singer Michael Buble’s wife Luisana Lopilato has been unveiled as the new face of lingerie brand Ultimo.
The Argentinean actress has been chosen to front the brand’s latest autumn/winter 2011 campaign, which features underwears designed to enhance the cleavage and create ‘the perfect silhouette’.
Wearing structured pieces from the Ultimo Miracle collection, Lopilato demonstrates the shaping properties of the collection, from plunge-neck body suits to strapless bras and diamanté embellished pieces.
“Luisana is one of our most exciting international signings yet and I’m confident she’ll bring a new sense of fun and glamour to the brand as our incredible face and body,” the Daily Mail quoted Ultimo founder and CEO Michelle Mone as saying.
“It took me a long time to get her but I refused to give up until I got her. Luisana’s jaw-dropping beauty and charisma are a perfect fit for Ultimo and we can’t wait to unveil our new designs,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Has Aamir Khan already started promoting 'Dangal'?
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles
- Watch: THIS video will make you believe that Shah Rukh Khan can fly! Well, almost
- Here's what Krushna Abhishek has to say about 'competition' with Kapil Sharma! – Details inside
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn