Michael Kors inspired by London fashion
Los Angeles: American fashion designer Michael Kors says he is a big fan of British street style.
The 53-year-old is a fan of the British capital`s eclectic style and believes the great mix of shops available, makes Londoners some of the most stylish people in the world.
"London is one of my favourite cities. The quirky and interesting mix of styles and attitudes that you see on a single street are a continuous source of inspiration - and the women are always taking fashion risks," vogue.co.uk quoted him as saying.
"Plus, it doesn`t hurt that the shopping scene is parallel to none," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shirish Kunder apologises for his 'unsavoury tweet' on UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife
- Shah Rukh Khan hits a 24 million follower mark on Twitter!
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH