Michael Kors inspired by London fashion
Los Angeles: American fashion designer Michael Kors says he is a big fan of British street style.
The 53-year-old is a fan of the British capital`s eclectic style and believes the great mix of shops available, makes Londoners some of the most stylish people in the world.
"London is one of my favourite cities. The quirky and interesting mix of styles and attitudes that you see on a single street are a continuous source of inspiration - and the women are always taking fashion risks," vogue.co.uk quoted him as saying.
"Plus, it doesn`t hurt that the shopping scene is parallel to none," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn