Michelle Obama named best dressed woman
Los Angeles: US First Lady Michelle Obama has been named the most stylish woman in the world beating Queen Elizabeth and Victoria Beckham.
The 49-year-old was commended for using fashion as a "force for good" by Sunday Times Style magazine, reports contactmusic.com.
She was described as "understanding that, as her primary role as the First Lady is visual, fashion can be a force for good used to inspire and entertain".
Other names who made the top 25 include Spice Girls singer and fashion designer Victoria Beckham, Shiloh Jolie-Pitt -- six-year-old daughter of Hollywood stars Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, and actress Dame Helen Mirren.
Meanwhile, singer Lady Gaga has been named worst dressed by the magazine`s editors and contributors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I prefer Indian designers over big international names: Aditi Rao Hydari
- See pics: RAR comes out with Autumn Winter collection!
- Wearing bow-tie everyday was Nick Jonas' fashion faux pas
- Ranbir Kapoor unveils Manish Malhotra's debut menswear line at LFW
- I've struck ideal balance between fame and anonymity: Cindy Crawford