Michelle Obama named best dressed woman
Los Angeles: US First Lady Michelle Obama has been named the most stylish woman in the world beating Queen Elizabeth and Victoria Beckham.
The 49-year-old was commended for using fashion as a "force for good" by Sunday Times Style magazine, reports contactmusic.com.
She was described as "understanding that, as her primary role as the First Lady is visual, fashion can be a force for good used to inspire and entertain".
Other names who made the top 25 include Spice Girls singer and fashion designer Victoria Beckham, Shiloh Jolie-Pitt -- six-year-old daughter of Hollywood stars Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, and actress Dame Helen Mirren.
Meanwhile, singer Lady Gaga has been named worst dressed by the magazine`s editors and contributors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?