Michelle Obama named best dressed woman
Los Angeles: US First Lady Michelle Obama has been named the most stylish woman in the world beating Queen Elizabeth and Victoria Beckham.
The 49-year-old was commended for using fashion as a "force for good" by Sunday Times Style magazine, reports contactmusic.com.
She was described as "understanding that, as her primary role as the First Lady is visual, fashion can be a force for good used to inspire and entertain".
Other names who made the top 25 include Spice Girls singer and fashion designer Victoria Beckham, Shiloh Jolie-Pitt -- six-year-old daughter of Hollywood stars Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, and actress Dame Helen Mirren.
Meanwhile, singer Lady Gaga has been named worst dressed by the magazine`s editors and contributors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic