Mick Jagger wears jacket made from leaves
Los Angeles: Rolling Stones star Mick Jagger was seen wearing a jacket with oak leaves on it at the band`s show at Glastonbury.
The 69-year-old `Jumpin` Jack Flash` singer`s bright green jacket was especially designed by his girlfriend, L`Wren Scott.
Jagger wanted it to reflect the English countryside where the band was playing at the festival in Somerset, Southern England, at the end of last month, reported Women`s Wear Daily.
"We started to think about the Glastonbury show and I said to her that I wanted something very English - an oak leaf. That`s where we started from in the Glastonbury show, nobody in the audience realised they were really oak leaves - but I did," Jagger said.
"It`s important. Most people just think it`s a bright green jacket, but if you look you can see. Glastonbury is an essentially English event," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan thanks 'Ittefaq' team for recreating his Yash Chopra film
- Saif Ali Khan breaks his silence on rumours about disapproval of Sara being launched by Karan Johar
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!