Milan in great phase of life: Sonali Bendre
New Delhi: Actress Sonali Bendre feels director Milan Luthria is a great filmmaker and has come into his elements now.
"Milan is a very good director and I have worked with him before as well. Milan has really come into his groove right now and it is a great phase that he is in. It will be interesting to work with him," Sonali, who worked with him in 2003 movie ‘Chori Chori’, said.
She will also be seen in Luthria`s next, a sequel to his 2010 film ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai’. Produced by Ekta Kapoor and Shobha Kapoor, the movie also stars Akshay Kumar, Imran Khan and Sonakshi Sinha in the lead roles.
Luthria became a name to reckon with after the success of `The Dirty Picture`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!