Milan in great phase of life: Sonali Bendre
New Delhi: Actress Sonali Bendre feels director Milan Luthria is a great filmmaker and has come into his elements now.
"Milan is a very good director and I have worked with him before as well. Milan has really come into his groove right now and it is a great phase that he is in. It will be interesting to work with him," Sonali, who worked with him in 2003 movie ‘Chori Chori’, said.
She will also be seen in Luthria`s next, a sequel to his 2010 film ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai’. Produced by Ekta Kapoor and Shobha Kapoor, the movie also stars Akshay Kumar, Imran Khan and Sonakshi Sinha in the lead roles.
Luthria became a name to reckon with after the success of `The Dirty Picture`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!
- French Vogue to feature transgender model Valentina Sampaio for the first time