Miley Cyrus, assistant tattoo each other
Los Angeles: Pop star Miley Cyrus turned a tattoo artist by inking her assistant and also got herself a new design by him.
The 21-year-old `See You Again` singer recently got a dog tattoo done on her body in the memory of her late pet Floyd.
Cyrus took to Instagram to share pictures of Cheyne Thomas and herself with their new tattoos, reportedly.
The `Hannah Montana` star was the first to tattoo her friend, drawing a small smiley face on his ankle. "thats cheythom," she captioned the shot in which Thomas is showing off his new tattoo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how
- Wow! What a combination - Sonam Kapoor gives desi twist to her look for amfAR Gala
- Behind the scenes- Sexy Femina cover girl Radhika Apte unplugged – Watch video