Miley Cyrus, assistant tattoo each other
Los Angeles: Pop star Miley Cyrus turned a tattoo artist by inking her assistant and also got herself a new design by him.
The 21-year-old `See You Again` singer recently got a dog tattoo done on her body in the memory of her late pet Floyd.
Cyrus took to Instagram to share pictures of Cheyne Thomas and herself with their new tattoos, reportedly.
The `Hannah Montana` star was the first to tattoo her friend, drawing a small smiley face on his ankle. "thats cheythom," she captioned the shot in which Thomas is showing off his new tattoo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Box Office clashes: 'Fitoor', 'Sanam Re', 'Deadpool' – Which one do you think got highest collections?
- Kanye West rants against Taylor Swift over lyric controversy
- Hannibal Buress joins 'Baywatch' movie cast!
- Ritesh Sidhwani quashes rumours 'Raees' being postponed
- 'Kapoor and Sons' actor Fawad Khan caught crooning and dancing in camera – Watch video