Miley Cyrus catches up on reading while in hospital
Los Angeles: Miley Cyrus has been spending her time at the hospital reading some books.
The "Wrecking Ball" hitmaker has been receiving treatment in a hospital after suffering from severe allergic reaction to antibiotics.
Cyrus, 21, informed her more than 17 million followers that she had been catching up with her reading.
"Reading books so I don`t die a famous pop pop dumb dumb," she wrote.
Prior to writing the tweet, she wished her fans happy Easter and admitted that she was "seriously EMO" because she had to spend her time in bed during the festivities.
Cyrus, who was forced to postpone the rest of her tour dates, also shared a photo of her wearing a duck-face oxygen mask.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Narendra Modi making Nehru jacket fashionable again, believes Shantanu
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!