Miley Cyrus gets Da Vinci heart tattoo
Los Angeles: `Hannah Montana` star Miley Cyrus has got a new Da Vinci`s heart tattoo on her arm.
The 20-year-old singer added to her ever-increasing collection of body art with the help of the former "LA Ink" star Kat Von D, reported Access Hollywood.
After engrossing the tattoo on her arm, Kat tweeted, "Just did the Raddest tattoo on MileyCyrus a miniature rendition of a daVinci anatomical heart! (sic)."
Kat also shared a photo collage featuring Leonardo da Vinci`s famed sketch of the human heart (the inspiration for Cyrus`s new ink).
The new tattoo joins Cyrus` various other body art, including a heart on her little finger, an anchor on her wrist, a dreamcatcher on her ribcage, the words "Just Breathe" on the left side of her chest, an equal sign on her ring finger, the roman numerals VIIXCI on her right forearm, and a portion of President Teddy Roosevelt`s famed speech on her left arm, which reads, "So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh's tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Elvis Presley's grandchildren taken into child custody
- Joy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi: Father Mahesh Bhatt
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!
- French Vogue to feature transgender model Valentina Sampaio for the first time