Miley Cyrus inks grandmother`s portrait on her arm
London: Pop star Miley Cyrus now has a huge portrait of her grandmother Loretta Finley inked on her arm.
The 20-year-old singer, who has several tattoos, took to Instagram to share a photo of her new inking, located on her right forearm, reported Daily mirror.
"Because I am her favourite and she is mine," she captioned the picture.
Cyrus also uploaded on Twitter, a photo which was taken during the process. In the picture, she can be seen lying on a bed in black clothing and getting a tattoo from Kat Von D.
The tattoo artist also uploaded a photo of a half-finished work.
"Love, love, loved tattooing you last night Miley Cyrus!," Von D wrote.
The `Wrecking Ball` singer`s first tattoo work was words "just breathe" below her ribcage.
It is believed that she currently has about 18 tattoos on her body. Some of them include the word "love" on the outside of her ear, a heart, a cross and a peace sign on her fingers.
In addition, the singer also has a dream catcher tattoo on her side, a skull on her ankle and the word "karma" on one finger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how