Miley Cyrus inks grandmother`s portrait on her arm
London: Pop star Miley Cyrus now has a huge portrait of her grandmother Loretta Finley inked on her arm.
The 20-year-old singer, who has several tattoos, took to Instagram to share a photo of her new inking, located on her right forearm, reported Daily mirror.
"Because I am her favourite and she is mine," she captioned the picture.
Cyrus also uploaded on Twitter, a photo which was taken during the process. In the picture, she can be seen lying on a bed in black clothing and getting a tattoo from Kat Von D.
The tattoo artist also uploaded a photo of a half-finished work.
"Love, love, loved tattooing you last night Miley Cyrus!," Von D wrote.
The `Wrecking Ball` singer`s first tattoo work was words "just breathe" below her ribcage.
It is believed that she currently has about 18 tattoos on her body. Some of them include the word "love" on the outside of her ear, a heart, a cross and a peace sign on her fingers.
In addition, the singer also has a dream catcher tattoo on her side, a skull on her ankle and the word "karma" on one finger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!