Miley Cyrus likes short hair, no plans to grow them
Los Angeles: Singer-Actress Miley Cyrus, who cut her hair short in August last year, plans to keep the style forever because it is low maintenance.
"I hated the extensions, hair that is sewn into your head. It`s creepy. You will never see me with long hair again! My fiance loves it," eonline.com quoted Cyrus, who is engaged to actor Liam Hemsworth.
"It is so much easier to go shave the sides once a week rather than getting your roots done when you have long hair. I feel like when you have short hair, the messier it is, the better it looks. It looks better grungy and not washing it.
"It is so weird seeing pictures of me and my long hair. I do not like it. I wish someone would have ripped them out of my head because the extension thing is just so not cute! I hate it," said the 20-year-old.
A source close to Hemsworth previously said that he also prefers Cyrus with shorter hair.
"Miley talked about cutting her hair even shorter and Liam was fully behind her decision. He loves that she`s become so daring with her looks and thinks Miley looks great with an edgier hairstyle," said the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!