Miley Cyrus shaves head
Los Angeles: Three months after debuting a bleached-blonde, asymmetrical punk haircut, singer-actress Miley Cyrus has now shaved off sides of her head to get an even shorter hairstyle.
The former `Hannah Montana` star showed off the shorter look in New York City on Monday while heading into the Ambassador Theater, where her father Billy Ray Cyrus is performing in long-running Broadway smash `Chicago`.
The 19-year-old star`s new hairdo is buzzed completely on the sides, with the top only slightly longer, reported Us magazine.
Cyrus, who wore a fur top, ladylike black skirt, black tights and combat boots for the outing, hasn`t yet explained the latest look.
The fiancee of Liam Hemsworth premiered her first drastic hair makeover -- which recalled the look of Scandinavian songstress Robyn -- back in August.
"When you wake up, your hair is done. It`s so easy. And the dirtier it is, the more I like it, so it`s great. Showering has cut down, I`m saving water... This is more than a fashion statement; it`s eco-friendly," said Cyrus.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Efforts on to make Chiranjeevi-Pawan Kalyan film a reality
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show