Miley is a ‘bad role model for youngsters’
Washington: An international alcohol awareness organization has said that Miley Cyrus has put herself and others at risk this week by indulging in an ice cold Corona at a nightclub in Spain.
Even though officials in Spain told that 17-year-old actress didn’t break any laws, the head of the International Institute for Alcohol Awareness, James E. Copple, is concerned other young people will follow her lead and engage in "risky behavior associated with underage alcohol consumption."
"The young people that see her as a role model could mimic the same behavior and as a consequence will go out and become intoxicated, putting their safety at risk," TMZ quoted Copple as saying.
According to his organization, "85 pc of young people who drink, drink to get intoxicated."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!