Miley is a ‘bad role model for youngsters’
Washington: An international alcohol awareness organization has said that Miley Cyrus has put herself and others at risk this week by indulging in an ice cold Corona at a nightclub in Spain.
Even though officials in Spain told that 17-year-old actress didn’t break any laws, the head of the International Institute for Alcohol Awareness, James E. Copple, is concerned other young people will follow her lead and engage in "risky behavior associated with underage alcohol consumption."
"The young people that see her as a role model could mimic the same behavior and as a consequence will go out and become intoxicated, putting their safety at risk," TMZ quoted Copple as saying.
According to his organization, "85 pc of young people who drink, drink to get intoxicated."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- The Crew movie review: Visually rich, entertaining
- Sunny Leone does a 'Laila' with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10'! Pic proof
- THIS actress is playing Maanayata in Sanjay Dutt biopic!
- Ranbir Kapoor's throwback picture will give major flashback feels!