Miley is a ‘bad role model for youngsters’
Washington: An international alcohol awareness organization has said that Miley Cyrus has put herself and others at risk this week by indulging in an ice cold Corona at a nightclub in Spain.
Even though officials in Spain told that 17-year-old actress didn’t break any laws, the head of the International Institute for Alcohol Awareness, James E. Copple, is concerned other young people will follow her lead and engage in "risky behavior associated with underage alcohol consumption."
"The young people that see her as a role model could mimic the same behavior and as a consequence will go out and become intoxicated, putting their safety at risk," TMZ quoted Copple as saying.
According to his organization, "85 pc of young people who drink, drink to get intoxicated."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly