Miranda Kerr becomes Qantas face
Los Angeles: Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr has been named the new ambassador of Australia-based airline Qantas.
Kerr, who is married to actor Orlando Bloom, has joined the likes of John Travolta, racing driver Mark Webber and athlete Cathy Freeman as brand ambassador for the airline, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Qantas bosses organised a party in Los Angeles to announce Kerr`s new role Thursday.
"She takes your breath away. She adds a whole other level of excitement and glamour to the airline," said Travolta, a trained pilot.
Kerr is upbeat about the new endorsement.
"It is very exciting. Qantas is such an iconic Australian brand and to be an ambassador for them is such an honour. I always fly Qantas, so this (role) is really exciting, what a privilege," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know who inspired Irrfan Khan to be an actor!
- Unbelievable! Mahesh Bhatt wrote Sheena Bora murder mystery months ago
- Spike Lee, Gena Rowlands, Debbie Reynolds to receive honorary Oscars
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show