Miranda Kerr confirms Victoria`s Secret exit
Washington: Supermodel Miranda Kerr has confirmed that she is not renewing her contract with Victoria`s Secret.
In an interview with the Sydney Morning Herald, Kerr hinted at bigger moves in her future than walking lingerie runways.
The 29-year-old, who`s married to Orlando Bloom, said she`s been modeling since she was 13 years old. She explained that she`s entering a new phase in her life and has felt this coming since her son was born, and after realizing that she needs to prioritize her time after she became a mother, People Magazine reported.
And those new priorities include managing her Kora Organics beauty line and other upcoming projects.
The beauty insisted that she`s reached a point in her career where she`s developing her own opportunities that are really reflective of her passions.
The beauty said that she is too busy to make major commitments - like Victoria`s Secret contracts.
She further said that she`s not in a position to commit to a full contract at this time in her life.
"It`s three months at a bare minimum," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui lauds Oscars, slams Bollywood awards for ignoring Om Puri
- Oscars 2017: Priyanka Chopra raises temperature in white at red carpet
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired