Miranda Kerr hates overflowing wardrobe
London: Model Miranda Kerr has revealed that she distributes most of her clothes because she loves to keep selected items in her wardrobe.
The 31-year-old former Victoria`s Secret model, who was married to Orlando Bloom was later separated after giving birth to a baby boy in 2011, said she does not like to have an overflowing wardrobe, reported Contactmusic.
"I have a philosophy. I give a couple of pieces away for every one that I get. I live in New York City and I have a small closet, and it`s also a good way to keep the flow, so my closet is constantly being turned over", said model.
The elegant brunette gave few style tips and shared that she uses cleanser, toner and moisturiser every day, as well as rose-hip oil at night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed
- R Balki's next starring Arjun-Kareena titled 'Ki and Ka'
- Need to promote culture of self-care in India: Lisa Ray
- Isha Koppikar wants biopic on Kiran Bedi, Indira Gandhi
- Want to work with Aamir Khan: Remo D'Souza