Miranda Kerr hates overflowing wardrobe
London: Model Miranda Kerr has revealed that she distributes most of her clothes because she loves to keep selected items in her wardrobe.
The 31-year-old former Victoria`s Secret model, who was married to Orlando Bloom was later separated after giving birth to a baby boy in 2011, said she does not like to have an overflowing wardrobe, reported Contactmusic.
"I have a philosophy. I give a couple of pieces away for every one that I get. I live in New York City and I have a small closet, and it`s also a good way to keep the flow, so my closet is constantly being turned over", said model.
The elegant brunette gave few style tips and shared that she uses cleanser, toner and moisturiser every day, as well as rose-hip oil at night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how
- Wow! What a combination - Sonam Kapoor gives desi twist to her look for amfAR Gala
- Behind the scenes- Sexy Femina cover girl Radhika Apte unplugged – Watch video