Miranda Kerr hates overflowing wardrobe
London: Model Miranda Kerr has revealed that she distributes most of her clothes because she loves to keep selected items in her wardrobe.
The 31-year-old former Victoria`s Secret model, who was married to Orlando Bloom was later separated after giving birth to a baby boy in 2011, said she does not like to have an overflowing wardrobe, reported Contactmusic.
"I have a philosophy. I give a couple of pieces away for every one that I get. I live in New York City and I have a small closet, and it`s also a good way to keep the flow, so my closet is constantly being turned over", said model.
The elegant brunette gave few style tips and shared that she uses cleanser, toner and moisturiser every day, as well as rose-hip oil at night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic
- Mandira Bedi’s sexy bikini ‘saree’ will give you serious fashion goals – See pics