Miranda Kerr hates overflowing wardrobe
London: Model Miranda Kerr has revealed that she distributes most of her clothes because she loves to keep selected items in her wardrobe.
The 31-year-old former Victoria`s Secret model, who was married to Orlando Bloom was later separated after giving birth to a baby boy in 2011, said she does not like to have an overflowing wardrobe, reported Contactmusic.
"I have a philosophy. I give a couple of pieces away for every one that I get. I live in New York City and I have a small closet, and it`s also a good way to keep the flow, so my closet is constantly being turned over", said model.
The elegant brunette gave few style tips and shared that she uses cleanser, toner and moisturiser every day, as well as rose-hip oil at night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma to join forces once again?
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- Akshay Kumar inaugurates football tournament
- Kriti Sanon to learn the culture, diction of UP for upcoming films!
- Wedding bells! Yuvraj Singh & Hazel Keech to tie the knot this December
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn