Miranda Kerr is the new face of Mango
Los Angeles: Supermodel Miranda Kerr has replaced Kate Moss as the face of Spain`s fashion label Mango.
Kerr, 29, who began her modelling career at the age of 13, is excited with the association.
"I am delighted to be collaborating with Mango for the Spring/Summer 2013 season. We had a great time shooting the campaign and it was very easy working with the entire team," a website has quoted her as saying.
"Mango is a brand that I love. You always find the perfect garment for every occasion," she added.
Actress Penelope Cruz has also been Mango`s spokesmodel in the past.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Social stigma on HIV/AIDS should be pulled down: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Karan Johar yearns to work with Anurag Kashyap again
- Esteemed sarangi maestro Ustad Sabri Khan passes away
- Serena Williams goes nude for 2016 Pirelli Calendar shoot
- 'Bajirao Mastani' vs 'Dilwale': Which one will outshine the other?