Miranda Kerr wants her hair short
London: Supermodel Miranda Kerr says she would love to chop off her lengthy locks, but has not been brave enough to give herself a drastic makeover yet.
The 31-year-old model said she had a strong urge to do the same when she was pregnant with son Flynn, reportedly.
"I wanted to cut my hair when I was pregnant. I had such an urge to cut it really short. I`d like to and you`ll see I`m sure in a few years. I have a (faux bob) though. I like to mix it up. One day, I`ll cut it for real," she said.
The former Victoria`s Secret Angel takes good care of her hair and can`t bear to leave the house without clean tresses.
"I can`t leave home without having fresh, clean hair. I wash it every second day unless I`m working back to back days, then I like to keep it fresh. There`s nothing better for me after I`ve freshly washed my hair and I`ll let it dry on its own.
"I just love that feeling of clean hair because it`s like a little luxury in life. After I get off an airplane the first thing I do is wash my hair. If my hair is not clean I don`t feel my best."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!