Miss Diva 2014 gears up for auditions
New Delhi: Miss Diva, that was launched last year as a official franchise from India for Miss Universe, is set to stars auditions Thursday.
With the national auditions at various cities starting from July 31, Miss Diva 2014 will strive to identify the divas who will be a perfect personification of beauty and intelligence. The winner of Miss Diva 2014 will represent India at Miss Universe 2014 with aplomb and confidence, said a statement.
The rounds will starts from Ahmedabad, moving to Indore, Lucknow, Kolkatta, Chandigarh, Delhi, Pune, Bangalore and will end in Mumbai.
Also, Yamaha Motor India Sales Wednesday announced its association with the beauty pageant as an attempt to strengthen its brand equity especially among its style conscious female audience.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH