Miss Diva 2014 gears up for auditions
New Delhi: Miss Diva, that was launched last year as a official franchise from India for Miss Universe, is set to stars auditions Thursday.
With the national auditions at various cities starting from July 31, Miss Diva 2014 will strive to identify the divas who will be a perfect personification of beauty and intelligence. The winner of Miss Diva 2014 will represent India at Miss Universe 2014 with aplomb and confidence, said a statement.
The rounds will starts from Ahmedabad, moving to Indore, Lucknow, Kolkatta, Chandigarh, Delhi, Pune, Bangalore and will end in Mumbai.
Also, Yamaha Motor India Sales Wednesday announced its association with the beauty pageant as an attempt to strengthen its brand equity especially among its style conscious female audience.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn