Miss India Navneet Kaur Dhillon walks the ramp at RFW
Jaipur: Femina Miss India World 2013 Navneet Kaur Dhillon walked the ramp for Bhopal-based designer Shivangee Sharma during the second day of Rajasthan Fashion Week.
Navneet looked stunning in Sharma`s creation - an Indo-Western bridal gown, embellished with traditional embroidery and vibrant zari and threadwork.
"The theme of the show `Senorita` really fascinated me. The bridal gown is a perfect amalgamation of Indian and western cuts. It makes me feel like a princess," she said.
"I have never walked the ramp before but I am completely in love with the creations of the designer," she added.
The 20-year-old is now busy preparing for Miss World contest.
"Nowadays I am following a strict diet chart. I work out daily. I am still pursuing my graduation, I am second year. I am focusing on academics also. There`s so much happening but my next target is Miss World contest," said Navneet.
So what does fashion mean to her?
"I wear outfits that not only look beautiful but also are easy to carry. Also for me beauty lies within. I don`t follow fashion blindly," she said.
Talking about her Bollywood plans, she said: "I am open to do films. I am looking forward to do quality work where I`ll get to show my acting skills."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan's bodyguard Shera booked in assault case
- Diwali 2016: Time for special beauty care
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor's 'Iktarfa Pyaar' has a Shah Rukh Khan connection?
- Did you know Ramesh Sippy didn't have budget to make 'Sholay'?
- 'How I Met Your Mother' inspired by 9/11 attacks, revealed creators
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!