Miss India Navneet Kaur Dhillon walks the ramp at RFW
Jaipur: Femina Miss India World 2013 Navneet Kaur Dhillon walked the ramp for Bhopal-based designer Shivangee Sharma during the second day of Rajasthan Fashion Week.
Navneet looked stunning in Sharma`s creation - an Indo-Western bridal gown, embellished with traditional embroidery and vibrant zari and threadwork.
"The theme of the show `Senorita` really fascinated me. The bridal gown is a perfect amalgamation of Indian and western cuts. It makes me feel like a princess," she said.
"I have never walked the ramp before but I am completely in love with the creations of the designer," she added.
The 20-year-old is now busy preparing for Miss World contest.
"Nowadays I am following a strict diet chart. I work out daily. I am still pursuing my graduation, I am second year. I am focusing on academics also. There`s so much happening but my next target is Miss World contest," said Navneet.
So what does fashion mean to her?
"I wear outfits that not only look beautiful but also are easy to carry. Also for me beauty lies within. I don`t follow fashion blindly," she said.
Talking about her Bollywood plans, she said: "I am open to do films. I am looking forward to do quality work where I`ll get to show my acting skills."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Virtual peer pressure can also spark competition
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins today
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Jacqueline Fernandez turns elegant showstopper for Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly