Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez crowned Miss USA 2014
Washington: Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez has been crowned as Miss USA 2014 at the Baton Rouge Civic Center in Louisiana.
According to reports, the 24-year-old beauty, who`s also a fourth-degree black belt in Taekwondo, beat 50 contestants in the competition, and would be representing the country at the Miss Universe competition later this year.
Sanchez, who`s the 63rd Miss USA, was crowned by 2013 pageant winner Erin Brady.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Katrina Kaif feels Indian male directors are open to emotions
- Ajay Devgn criticises his own dancing style
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season