Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez crowned Miss USA 2014
Washington: Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez has been crowned as Miss USA 2014 at the Baton Rouge Civic Center in Louisiana.
According to reports, the 24-year-old beauty, who`s also a fourth-degree black belt in Taekwondo, beat 50 contestants in the competition, and would be representing the country at the Miss Universe competition later this year.
Sanchez, who`s the 63rd Miss USA, was crowned by 2013 pageant winner Erin Brady.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic