Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez crowned Miss USA 2014
Washington: Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez has been crowned as Miss USA 2014 at the Baton Rouge Civic Center in Louisiana.
According to reports, the 24-year-old beauty, who`s also a fourth-degree black belt in Taekwondo, beat 50 contestants in the competition, and would be representing the country at the Miss Universe competition later this year.
Sanchez, who`s the 63rd Miss USA, was crowned by 2013 pageant winner Erin Brady.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly