Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez crowned Miss USA 2014
Washington: Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez has been crowned as Miss USA 2014 at the Baton Rouge Civic Center in Louisiana.
According to reports, the 24-year-old beauty, who`s also a fourth-degree black belt in Taekwondo, beat 50 contestants in the competition, and would be representing the country at the Miss Universe competition later this year.
Sanchez, who`s the 63rd Miss USA, was crowned by 2013 pageant winner Erin Brady.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!