Miss USA 2013 contestants too skinny, says ex pageant winners
Washington: Several former Miss USA and Miss America competitors have admitted that the bikini bodies of the contestants in the Miss USA 2013 competition are way too skinny.
While talking to the HuffPost Live, Miss America 2008 Kirsten Haglund said that in her opinion, the girls were much too thin, but that`s the standard in the modeling industry and the fashion industry, Us magazine reported.
Miss USA 2003 Susie Castillo also expressed her concern over the shrinking physiques and said that she was shocked after seeing protruding ribcages from the girls` skins.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fawad Khan’s wife shares first photo of daughter Elayna and its too cute!
- Surpanakha - A destructive demoness from the Ramayana or tormented woman?
- Here’s how you can regain your spouse’s attention
- Shah Rukh Khan - Karan Johar’s camaraderie will inspire you to connect with your friends
- Karan Johar speaks about fallout with Kajol, says sometimes relationship ends